Bloggy Got Back

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yesterday

I am definitely a Quotes person. I love a good quote and when I come along one that I love will share them here. So here is the one for today: "Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?" After thinking about this, at first it was a little depressing...I didn't really do anything important, but the more I think about it maybe I did. All the little things I did with my kids or for my family, maybe not noteworthy but I think they still made a difference. I guess it's how you look at things, and it makes you appreciate the small things in your normal everyday life. It also is a good thing to think about when you start your day. You can make sure that you do, do something that means something to someone, something that matters or at least makes someone smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment