Bloggy Got Back

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

new adventure...

so I am now venturing into Boudior photography and I love it! but I am also very nervous about announcing that I'm doing this...I'm worried people will not see the reasons that I love it so I guess I will just tell you.
1) its a lot of fun, sort of a girls night out. Ladies, we all wear a million hats and play different roles and this one is just about you.
2) I want to show women how beautiful they really are. I hope that they will look at thier portraits and say "That's me? I look Good!" There are so many impossible standands that we try to live up to and I want to show them they are already there.
3) Confidence is Sexy! You don't need to-nor do I want you to-show all the goods to have a sexy picture. Sometimes showing less is better, I'm going for classy, not trashy.
4) To remind your man that even when things are Crazy-Busy and you just wanna wear your sweats and a ponytail, you're still HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment